Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Love the Cafe Belmondo Coffee Club

There aren't many things that I enjoy as much as that first cup of coffee in the morning. It's simply great to be able to wake up to the smell of coffee brewing and to hover over that first steaming cup and let the scent slowly open your eyes for you. It's like heaven on earth, and there aren't really many words that can describe it. If you feel similar to that wake up cup of coffee as I do then you will love what I am about to tell you. Because every month I get great coffee delivered right to my door. It not only keeps me in full supply of coffee, but when I have extra it's a great thing that I give to friends and family that share my love of coffee.

Many people buy their coffee grounds at the grocery store, and for years I did the same thing. But when you get the taste of some really great coffee and then you realize that the coffee that you have been waking up to in the mornings is less than appealing in comparison you start to wonder how you can fix that situation. I have been getting coffee from Belmondo for a while and all I can say is that I love the taste. The secret is really in how they prepare the beans, and how the roast them. They know their stuff when it comes to choosing the proper beans and then preparing them right. Of course you need the proper brewing equipment to have a superior cup of coffee.

By Tim Shank

0 comments: